Pages

Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Christmas Felties on Etsy

The fair on Saturday was successful for the books but not so much on my hand made goodies. It wasn't really a craft fair though, it was more old ladies queuing up at the cake table to buy their Christmas cakes and not wanting to buy decorations. But I did have time to make lots of little felt flowers which was great fun and now I have a stash of little embellishments to add to projects.

So all my felt decorations are now on Etsy: my Christmas Trees



My Baubles

My Christmas Stockings

 

And my Tea light Holders (they will be on later this afternoon!)

 

I'm quite excited as a stash of dried lavender arrived yesterday and has been scenting the kitchen in a lovely way but I'm going to make some lavender hearts this afternoon. I'll post those up soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment