Pages

Monday, 19 November 2012

My first sale on Etsy!

I'm so excited. I have actually made something that someone wanted to buy! There I was just pottering around on Thursday afternoon preparing the little one's supper before my book fair and I thought I would check my emails.

Lo and behold there was a email from Etsy with the order details for my Advent Calendar Christmas Stocking Bunting. I looked at it, then had to check it again and then again. I just couldn't believe it. And then I got really excited and then worried that my handiwork wasn't good enough for sale and then really excited again!

So it was packed up complete with a butterscotch as the first treat to put in the stockings and dispatched off down to England on Friday afternoon. I really hope my buyer likes it and that it becomes part of their Christmas tradition.

The only thing is now my Etsy shop has no exciting things in it anymore. I shall put my baby cloths online tomorrow and then I shall concentrate on adding myself to directories for the rest of the week.

I wonder if the sale had something to do with being pinned onto Pinterest by Etsy UK the previous night.... I don't know but I shall use Pinterest again for future additions to my selling sites.

Thank you for being with me so far in journey for online selling. The first little step has been made!

No comments:

Post a Comment